Note: this article was published on the Timeneye Blog.
With a recent release we added timers as a way for you to track time more easily. You can use timers directly from your web browser, without installing additional extensions or software.
1) Open the new "Timers" page on Timeneye
2) On the left you will find the list of your projects; you can filter among them using the text field; just click on a project to start tracking time for it;
3) Once a timer is started, you can find it on the right side of the page
4) Clicking on an active timer, you can set the tasks you are working on, add notes, and edit the time tracked
5) To store the entry, just click on the green button.